View Single Post
Old 06-01-2007, 01:46 PM   #2
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
It sounds great, it may even get some that are on the fence to finally get the Sony Reader. I have had mine since November when the CONNECT store credit was only $50 so this represents a savings of $150 from when I bought mine. Do I feel cheated? Not in the least. I have already gotten more than $150 of enjoyment from the Reader. (Plus I've met a lot of nice folks here at MobileRead that I otherwise might not have met.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote