View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 01:30 PM   #37
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewi View Post
I bought this unit as a cheap and cheerful colour reader for flights and hotels, well until the WeTab is available.
Wasn't expecting €400 performance and didn't get it, however the firmware upgrade fixed most of the issues (WiFi, display turn etc.) but it seems the App Store icon has gone walkies.
Is there anyone who knows how to get it back or where I can get the Kindle for Android app without going to the App Store?
As a browser reader its now reasonably acceptable.
Thanks for your patience.
pm nate the great. i believe he has the apk's for kindle, b&n, kobo and borders
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote