View Single Post
Old 11-18-2022, 02:10 PM   #5
readandread
Zealot
readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (11th Gen) v5.14.2
Mhh....Then I'm not seeing where you can specify which local Kindle folder or files get uploaded to Dropbox in this menu.

I have two separate local folders on my kindle that are listed with Dropbox:

Books (for downloading only)
where files go from Dropbox --> Kindle (that works perfectly)

Highlights (for uploading only, but I have not found a way to do that & to push files to Dropbox)
where files should go from Kindle --> Dropbox (if that's possible)

I can specify Dropbox and the local folder in the cloud storage settings, but not which direction the files should go. The default (and only) option seems to be download and nothing else.

Or am I missing something?

Last edited by readandread; 11-18-2022 at 02:20 PM.
readandread is offline   Reply With Quote