Thread: eBook resources
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2007, 10:11 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I have no idea if the books you've listed are available for purchase as ebooks. That said, it's not the fault of your reader if they are not. It's the fault of the publishers.

Have you checked out the ebook database here for LOTS of good ebooks to read?

If you purchase LIT format ebooks, you can remove the DRM with CLIT and use lit2lrf or Book Designer to convert them into LRF format for your Reader. You can also purchase books at Sony's Connect store if you are in the USA. For your $50 book credit, just register saying that you are in the USA and you'll get your credit once you authorize your reader and thee Computer Connect is installed on.

All that said, if you still need any help, please ask. And please check out the stickies in the Sony Reader Content forum where I've just moved this thread since that is the appropriate place for it to live.

P.S. You won't find anyone helping you get those book illegally. Just legally if they exist in ebook form for purchase.

P.P.S. I've just checked and the books you've listed are not available for purchase as ebooks.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote