View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 01:12 AM   #755
kindleuzer
Enthusiast
kindleuzer can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kindleuzer can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kindleuzer can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kindleuzer can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kindleuzer can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kindleuzer can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kindleuzer can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kindleuzer can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kindleuzer can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kindleuzer can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kindleuzer can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: PW, K3 Kbd
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSharks View Post
Those other fonts were already on your PW, just unavailable until you did the ALT_Fonts thing...It is possible to hide them, but it is an involved process discussed earlier by duckietigger.
Oh, I see - that makes sense.

I was interested to see Charis is based on Bitstream Charter. I tried Bitstream Vera and looked awful.

Thanks again. I have a ton of fonts and will probably try some others just out of curiosity, but Charis is definitely the standard I'll measure them by. It's going to be hard to beat this one.

Last edited by kindleuzer; 03-21-2013 at 01:18 AM.
kindleuzer is offline   Reply With Quote