Thread: MobileRead March 2013 Special Run-Off Vote
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 02:11 AM   #54
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
All I can say is I'm going to be rather annoyed if all 21 people (who voted for Verne) do not participate in the discussion thread. It's not fair to vote and then just F off.

I very well may not read Verne because it's not the new translation.

And when the new translation is out, I will nominate Verne again using the new translation loophole.
I'm trembling in my boots at the idea of your wrath. However, I have already downloaded the Mobileread Library copy of "20,000 Leagues" and intend reading it, so I hope to survive unscathed.
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote