View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 03:43 PM   #10
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
Have I got this right - are the ebooks that are causing the problems now the same versions that you've used on another device? A non Kobo device?

Also - yep - I meant cleaning the books may eliminate all your issues with their readability, because it's the DRM restricted books that are causing the problems isn't it?

This must be extremely frustrating for you, I suspect all you wanted to do was to read and relax over the weekend instead of trying to sort out all these issues.
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote