Thread: HD Typing issues
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 08:59 AM   #1
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Typing issues

I'm not sure if this is an MR issue or general one, but I have a couple of irritations that I can't seem to fix when typing posts.

1. auto capitalisation does not work after a full-stop (period) or at the start of a post, even though I have this setting checked

2. and the one that is driving me crazy is that every time I use the ' character in words (as in it's) the system automatically puts in a space after the '. So I end up with it' s and keep having to go back and remove it.

Any ideas to fix these welcomed.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote