View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 06:00 PM   #6
LibraryCin
Connoisseur
LibraryCin can differentiate black from dark navy blueLibraryCin can differentiate black from dark navy blueLibraryCin can differentiate black from dark navy blueLibraryCin can differentiate black from dark navy blueLibraryCin can differentiate black from dark navy blueLibraryCin can differentiate black from dark navy blueLibraryCin can differentiate black from dark navy blueLibraryCin can differentiate black from dark navy blueLibraryCin can differentiate black from dark navy blueLibraryCin can differentiate black from dark navy blueLibraryCin can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marbles View Post
I bought a charger at Chapters that they have with all the Kobo accessories and have had no problem with it. The light on the charger turns blue when plugged in and charges fine. Maybe just a bad charger. One question its not the one with the car charger also is it. I have heard that that one does not work well for charging with the outlet part of it.
This is the one I bought, too! Maybe I should return it and try another? I don't think I have the one for a car (I don't have a car, so I doubt I would have picked that one up).

To answer someone else, it looks like the brand is Hitfar. I bought it at Chapters at the same time I bought my Kobo. It was displayed with the other Kobo accessories.

It says on the back of the package:
"Universal Travel Charger
With Connector Tips

KOBO eReader
All Phones with/Mini or Micro USB ports"

I have no other type of charger to use. I don't have a cell phone, my digital camera runs on AA batteries, and my mp3 player on AAA batteries (I still use rechargeables). This is the only electronic item I have that needs to be charged.

Maybe I'll try it one more time here at home before I look for the receipt and see if I can exchange it.

Thanks for all the help!
LibraryCin is offline   Reply With Quote