View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 11:11 PM   #14
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
If you don't see the ADOBE DRM EPUB link then I believe that book will only work on the Kobo device. As said earlier, avoid those. Most of the KEPUB only versions are free books. I've never purchased one that I could not download to ADE and move to my device. Of course now I just use the T1 to make the purchases right on the device. That's the best way to go and it is very easy as khalleron said earlier.

EDIT: The books should see in the description - Download Options - usually at the bottom ADOBE DRM EPUB.

Last edited by jersysman; 10-28-2011 at 11:14 PM. Reason: Forgot to add how to see which are ADOBE DRM EPUB
jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote