View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 01:18 PM   #3
zoran
himself
zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by stodge View Post
A quick question about USB support on the Kobo. Say I'm on holiday with desktop internet access (no WiFi). If I download an ebook from a store (Kobobooks or other), can I access the Kobo reader as a USB mass storage device? Or do I always need a desktop application that supports the reader to transfer the file?
Well, yes. You can.
Be aware that device wants you to mount it as a fat partition.
Regarding operating system you use, use "mount" command
for unices or let it do automatic mount for <insert_pet_name>.
Every decent operating system ask you do unmount it proper-
ly. "Umount" for unices and "safely remove hardware" for the
<rest>.
The question you ask seems like the most natural way to put
book on the reader. Or not?
zoran is offline   Reply With Quote