View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 02:04 PM   #4
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Quote:
Originally Posted by rock View Post
I am debating on 3g is worth it. and I know everyone will say it is, but not sure. I can get one now from someone who has a warranty, and everything for 100. So in my hands now, with a warranty, and no tax. Just no 3G
3G will depend on your reading habits, if you like things anytime, anywhere, then it's worth it. If waiting to get to your computer or a wifi spot is no big deal then save yoursellf $50
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote