View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 04:28 PM   #15
vaughnmr
Ebook Reader
vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, HTC Evo, HTC View
Quote:
Originally Posted by EowynCarter View Post
On the cloud. Exactly what I mean. You need to re-download. The only good place for my books is my own hard drive. And My e-reader's SD card.

Until the day they aren't anymore. Or the publisher decided to put a geo-restiction on the book in the meantime, preventing you from re-downloading. That goes with the "un-drm" part. I'm not much for the "in the cloud" for stuff I paid for. Amazon sound like the safest option for this kind of things, but I wouldn’t trust even them.
Actually, every single ebook I've ever bought is sitting right now in Calibre, sans drm, LOL.
vaughnmr is offline   Reply With Quote