View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 07:55 AM   #1
Halk
Fanatic
Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 (PRS+ alpha - thanks Kartu!)
A Nice Cup of Tea!

There's nothing I like more than reading a book at night with a nice cup of tea and a scone/oatcake/digestive/etc.

I drink Twinning's Assam tea. However someone mentioned in a thread here a company selling what appeared to be some very nice sounding tea. I can't find the thread any more, I had intended to buy some.

Would anyone care to recommend an online store where I can buy high quality tea? Since tea is relatively inexpensive I don't think I have an upper limit on costg. In fact if I saw tea that cost a pound a cup then I'd be inclined to buy it just on that fact alone :P
Halk is offline   Reply With Quote