View Single Post
Old 11-07-2018, 06:10 AM   #31
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaLx3m View Post
Can confirm this, at least for my H20 model.

Installed it on an original H20, upgrade went without hitch and at first sight it seems there are no problems...
The reader in general seems(could be a placebo) snappier with this firmware, compared to 4.9.11314 that i previously had on.
CBZ files definitely open faster, page turn on cbz might be bit better but i cant notice big difference.
There have been general performance improvements. And the release notes for 4.11.11911 state there are improvements for CBR/CBZ files.
Quote:
Given that this is Forma firmware, was hoping that my screen will grow an inch, but alas
I was expecting buttons to appear
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote