View Single Post
Old 12-14-2017, 10:03 PM   #54
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
I was pointing out the inherent unfairness of criticizing one small blog by explaining the context.
So it's unfair to criticize one small blog for dubious practices because many others are also engaging in similar behaviour?

Not quite sure I follow that.

Perhaps If I were actively turning a blind eye to what others were doing, it might be different. But I'm not. I would criticize such practices in all, big or small.

Moreover, by claiming to be the "definitive source" in all things ereader and by touting their "high journalistic integrity", they are especially inviting such criticism.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote