View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 10:38 AM   #44
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
I am a bit puzzled as I started to read Frank O'Connors book, but I realize I don't have the same stories as are mentioned above
Spoiler:
Alfred A. Knopf 1954, Domestic Relations, first published in the United States by Alfred A. Knopf and in
Great Britain by Hamish Hamilton 1957, Collection Two, first published by Macmillan 1964, Collection
Three, first published by Macmillan 1969, and The Cornet-Player Who Betrayed Ireland, first published in
Ireland by Poolbeg 1981

This selection published in Penguin Books 2005

Texts copyright © Literary Executors of the Estate of Frank O’Connor, 1931, 1933, 1936, 1940, 1942,
1944, 1945, 1947, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1959, 1964, 1966

Introduction and selection copyright © Julian Barnes, 2005
All rights reserved

---------------

The Genius
My Oedipus Complex
First Confession
The Study of History
The Man of the World
Guests of the Nation
Machine-Gun Corps in action
Soirée Chez une Belle Jeune Fille