View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 06:01 PM   #36
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasyfan View Post
Should be MOC (very red face).
The list is the table of contents of the Penguin Edition of MOC.

Ah, I see that when one follows the links through one can't actually buy the book. Very sorry about that, I honestly thought that if a link were provided by Amazon, it would work. I'll know better in the future. I trust that the ABE & Book Depository sources will still help if the ebook ins' available.
Not to worry! We're all big kids and can check for ourselves. One of the very nicest things (among many) about this club is the international aspect.

The worst part of this is that it's shame-making that the American edition of his work clearly couldn't use the phrase "Oedipus complex" in a title. I know, the 50s, but still.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote