View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 10:40 AM   #9
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy11 View Post
Hello,

The devices are so similar that what is usable for one could be used for an other. It's the case of the PDF reader with the M92 and the i62. I find useful to read all posts, per example, for the explanation of the "shortcut" like here. I'm not sure that is necessary to separate the devices.
Thanks for that info, I wasn't aware that the m92 helps and info were applicable to the i62's. I was thinking along the lines of the updates, which, mostly are not interchangeable. I guess I'll browse some of the m92 threads now.

AJ
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote