View Single Post
Old 02-07-2017, 07:42 AM   #6
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by hius07 View Post
Thank you.
Am I correct that instead of jb at the Part 4: Hackery stuff he must install the factory firmware to restore the system?
What is the command (instead of running jb.sh)?
Branch Delay is the one who should be answering this problem.
He intentional cross-installed factory firmware images on the wrong device to see if the situation is recoverable, it is.
He is not available, so I'll do what I can here:

Follow the serial port thread directions until you reach the point where you can export the user storage area over USB cable.
(Your running the 'Diags' OS at this point.)

Put the factory's firmware image file in the root of visible storage.

Remove the USB cable (the system will automatically un-export the user storage area).

The system may or may not auto-reboot at this point and install the factory image.

If it does not, use the menu to "exit and reboot".

= = = =

The above is from memory and should be used only as a general guide, not as a keystroke-by-keystroke procedure.
That is, the above is only general directions not exact directions.
(Plus, I have never seen the KT2's 'Diags' menu system.)
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote