View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 03:54 PM   #65
Cyberman tM
Evangelist
Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Inkbook Prime; Icarus Illumina;ImcoV6l;EB600;Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulin's Books View Post
i feel like i should rip open my pocketbook 301 to compare but i think its clear it is netronix hardware from the cover letter and confidentiality request
If it isn't EB600 hardware, then they faked it quite good.
Compare with the pictures from OpenInkpot:

http://openinkpot.org/wiki/Device/EB600/Photos

The basic layout is almost the same, only mirrored. The CPU seems to be the same too.

[edit]So, it is possible for the EB600 to be sold for 150$ and still make a profit. I really start to wonder just HOW cheap that hardware is...

Last edited by Cyberman tM; 03-30-2010 at 03:58 PM.
Cyberman tM is offline   Reply With Quote