View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 02:03 PM   #13
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
In fairness, though, that's true with pretty much any device. If you return a Sony or a CyBook for a warranty repair, you might get your old one back, or you might get a new or refurbished one back.
Yes, I understand. I guess I don't see this as a repair. I would expect that there are going to be 3rd part battery and install kits like there are for iPods these days too.

That option would probably save you about $60 or so and you get to keep your device and your data.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote