View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 01:26 PM   #17
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
Hey, I have no problems with wi-fi being included in a future version of the Kindle but for the most part, you can't print Kindle books anyway. If you need to print personal documents you have on the Kindle, wouldn't they be on a computer already.
We're misunderstanding each other. We aren't talking about Kindle books we're talking about Kerry's professional needs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delia575 View Post

I want to be able to load (either straight up or thru conversion) PDF articles I need for my job (psychologist)Kerry
"Printing" in this case refers to a method of shifting documents to a wifi connected reader by clicking "print" when you are reading them on your computer.

Maybe you're reading a clients file, a new proposal, a legal brief or a professional journal article from an on-line source, an email or the company server. You want to finish it on the commute or at lunch etc on your reader. you click print and the item is sent over the network to your reader.

You dont have to plug it in with a cable you dont have to move the file to a "shared" folder or any of that. And if its set up well you could use that WiFi to print out the file and any notes you've made about it to an actual printer if you have the need or just share them across the network to your PC or on to someone else's reader.
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote