View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 02:42 PM   #1
Timoleon
Time Enough at Last
Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, iPhone 5, Kindle 3, Fire, Sony PRS-350
Absolutely, Positively, Best-Looking?

If I create a custom pdf for my 6" Sony PRS-505, using Adobe Acrobat with all the bells and whistles it makes available to me, and then send it to my 505 as a pdf --- is this potentially the nicest presentation possible of the written word on this device? All the proper wonderful fonts, a perfect layout without any rivers, images sized and arranged just so, widows and orphans properly fed and clothed, etc...

In other words, if someone wanted to create a masterpiece for the 505, with no thought of being able later to "convert" it to some other format, would a custom-crafted pdf be the way to go? Sort of a "high end" ebook creation.
Timoleon is offline   Reply With Quote