View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 07:35 AM   #6
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarciaCat View Post
I have the Book Armor cover (got it for Christmas) and I love it! It holds my precious Reader snug and secure. I carry it with me more often now that I can put it in my purse without worrying if something in my purse will get inside the cover and damage the screen of my Reader or carelessly tossing my purse into the back seat.

The cover seems to be well made; it has a 'handle' of sorts on the spine which makes for a very natural, comfortable way to hold it while I'm reading. I just slip my fingers through allowing them to support one side while my thumb supports the other side. It is different from how I used to do it with simply folding the stock cover back but I quickly adjusted.

I am thinking of stenciling a design on the front cover; I keep opening it upside down!
MarciaCat, do you have to open the cover to view the screen? I have an MEdge Leisure Cover that has a clear plastic front so you can leave it zipped shut yet still view the screen. Very handy for reading at the beach, pool or on a boat. Also, I use it like that for the gym. When I'm traveling and have my reader in a carry on bag, I just place it in the Leisure Cover against the padded back screen first.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote