View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 10:50 PM   #14
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
From what I can tell Sigil creates an html page and sends that file to the vaildator....at least the address shows:
Quote:
file:///C:/Users/Dion/AppData/Local/Temp/sigil_246ecfed-e857-4291-a37c-93458cbad248.html
when I click on Validate stylesheets.

I have never set a default web browser within Sigil - and don't see a location that would let you set one.

So, I would think that it is just trying to open an html page and relying on your system defaults to open a browser.

You may need to go into your OS settings and (re)select a default browser. (Right click on an html file, select open with, and select default when using windows)

The next thing I would try is making sure you clean out any addons/plugins/bars - I've had those cause cause conflicts in the past.

Cheers!
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote