View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 07:39 AM   #23192
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Happy Birthday, Anh! Have a great day, even if you are working on your essay.

Iri, sounds like a long process. You are a better person then I am. How many bedrooms are you going to have?

Cream Assam in my cup. I am at work but worried about Lucas. He has been throwing up and had a really runny diaper this morning, his entire front was wet (he was crawling in his crib) and the sheet was wet. There was a little poop and the sheet stain was the color of the poop. The hubby is bringing him to the Doctor today.

Due to yesterday being a federal holiday, I have to work 4 ten hour days to get my hours in. If I do that, I can use the federal holiday as a vaction day later in the year. Given the limited number of vacation days that I have (10 days) being able to use the Federal holidays adds 4-6 days that I can use for vacation. That is huge. Normally it is easily accomplished, you simply work on the day. Recently the person responsible for approving schedules at work has decided that you cannot work when there are not govies in the building. Since govies have federal holidays off, and cannot flex them, we are not allowed to work.

So I have a sick kid at home and I can't take him to the doctor because I need to work longer days so that I can have more vacation days to spend with my family. I am annoyed.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote