View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 05:53 AM   #56
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
My PW doesn't have any color problems. I am tint sensitive too or so I've been told. Here a pic of it on 8 setting the background is much whiter than the pic. I'd say a Florescent white but my camera can't capture it. I don't know why that is.

Edit: added a setting at 17 but who would read at that setting?!?
Hey, sweety!
I can see even your kindle has decoloration, although it is very hard to see on the photo.
It's not as obvious as most people claim it is, but it is visible.

I think most of us see a white screen at first, and when we sit still, and stare/glare at the screen, see the decoloration. With a camera it may be that it tries to auto-correct the image, so that on the photo it's less visible!

It's also entirely possible that all this is just an optical illusion... I hope at least someone ever thought of it!
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote