View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 04:43 AM   #63
The CB
Enthusiast
The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Sony PRS505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perkin View Post

I've converted my testfile in calibre with the flatten structure option and as far as I can tell it matches the structure of the downloaded epub.

Can you now test this file, and report back.

Attachment 84266
Sorry for being late here it is how it looks as you could see it looks exactly like the previous one. I already tried flatten EPUB. I am thinking of buying Prestigio and running thousands test files to see why and what. I am annoyed. And I owe you guys a drink.

Code:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/27794013/Prestigio%20Perkin.zip
The CB is offline   Reply With Quote