View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 06:52 PM   #6
IxiaAurea
Connoisseur
IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Amazon Kindle 2, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
Take a look at the use of the MetaData plugboards in Calire.

Mine is set to
Code:
format:ePub
Device:Kobo
Source Template: {series:re(([^\s])[^\s]+(\s|$),\1)}{series_index:0>2s| - | - }{title}
Destination Field: title
This results in books with no series going unchanged

Books IN a series have "A Shortened Name Of The Series" - "Series Index" - added to the title so that
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
becomes
THGttG - 01 - The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Ooh this has me interested in how to use the metadata plugboard. I'm looking to have titles of the book like those on goodreads.com:
Title (Series, #1)
So what happens is you change the plugboard template, then for the books in calibre, you have to change the series data for each book? Is that correct?
IxiaAurea is offline   Reply With Quote