View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011, 02:52 PM   #2
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
Your folder problem is with Calibre, not with your device.

By default, Calibre will put the books into folders by author name. To change this, go to your Calibre preference, and choose Sending Books to Devices under Import/Export. If you just want the title listed, under Save Template change the string value to {title}. Mine is set to {title} - {authors}, which is how I prefer my books listed.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote