View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 06:16 AM   #1
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
Weird signs in Sigil's menu

Hello people,

I'm using Sigil 0.2.4 in Ubuntu Lucid Lynx (aka 10.4). I've been experiencing lately a strange issue with Sigil, concerning the fonts used in the program. For some reason, some Webdings-like font is used instead of, well, a humanly readable one. I was going to write a ticket in the project's page, but then I found it was not merely appearing in Sigil: it appeared in another program, the VLC media player. Thus, I assume it's something wider.

I'm attaching a picture to show the problem.

Thanks in advance!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SigilWeird.png
Views:	363
Size:	45.1 KB
ID:	57020  
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote