View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 12:03 PM   #294
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidgalt View Post
Thanks for the reply. That fixed that issue but now I'm getting
Code:
python pdfread.py xyz.pdf 

Temporary directory:  /var/folders/n1/n1j8f5yuEPy0OnhywQwb5++++TI/-Tmp-/pdfread-kWwunC 

Page    1/224: EXTRACT Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Users/sidgalt/Software/pdfread/pdfread.py", line 619, in <module>
    PdfConverter().main()
  File "/Users/sidgalt/Software/pdfread/pdfread.py", line 439, in main
    self.convert_pages_to_png()
  File "/Users/sidgalt/Software/pdfread/pdfread.py", line 120, in convert_pages_to_png
    raw_image = self.INPUT_FORMATS[self.options.input_format](self, i)
  File "/Users/sidgalt/Software/pdfread/pdfread.py", line 220, in extract_pdf
    exec_cmd('pdftops', '-f', str(number), '-l', str(number), '-eps', self.input, 'page.eps')
  File "/Users/sidgalt/Software/pdfread/pdfread.py", line 606, in exec_cmd
    stdout=subprocess.PIPE, stderr=subprocess.STDOUT)
  File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/lib/python2.5/subprocess.py", line 594, in __init__
    errread, errwrite)
  File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/lib/python2.5/subprocess.py", line 1097, in _execute_child
    raise child_exception
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory
Oops, I think you need the source for the executables in the bin folder or the proper library for 'pdftops'. I only use Windows, but this post has information on how to make this work in Mac OS X...

Last edited by nrapallo; 08-21-2009 at 12:07 PM.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote