View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 11:00 PM   #292
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidgalt View Post
Hey,
I'm trying to install pdfread on osx 10.5 with python 2.5.4. I have installed the necessary libraries. I'm getting the error

Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "pdfread.py", line 29, in <module>
    from process import *
ImportError: No module named process
My files are named correctly -
Code:
common.py	common.pyc	input.py	l18.pdf		output.py	pdfread-gui.ini	pdfread-gui.nsi	pdfread.py	setup.py
Does someone know what's going on?
Thanks
There's no process.py in that list of your files, but it does exist in the PDFRead src folder! Just extract the src files again.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote