View Single Post
Old 10-09-2014, 06:18 PM   #7
Ephemerality
Addict
Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbokJunkie View Post
2Ephemerality
Problem: ASIN containing blank(s) or period gets truncated at these characters.
My books are converted with ASIN equal to file name, that's why I ran into this.
Is this fixable?
I hadn't seen anyone using a value that wasn't an Amazon ASIN or the generic one that Calibre creates, so it's not matching properly for anything else. I'll upload 1.33 with a fix for it when I get home from work in a couple hours.
Ephemerality is offline   Reply With Quote