View Single Post
Old 08-03-2021, 09:57 AM   #51
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
It is a timing thing so on some systems a delay of 0 (what Sigil 1.7 ships with) may actually work. On my system, that only works when zoom is 100%.

We could in fact use the current zoom value to decide how long or even if to delay. I will look into that.

Thanks for testing and reporting back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashjuk View Post
I have to admit I was using the test epub as supplied by Turtle. I will try the same process with a longer file to see what happens.

You are right, the edit point is a little above centre having inserted some text.

It seems I am getting confused because I was using the test epub which has relatively short files so the edit point does not move off screen.

Anyway you all appear to have fixed the bug so you should probably just ignore my ramblings.
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote