View Single Post
Old 08-03-2021, 03:21 AM   #50
Ashjuk
Addict
Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Sony PRS 600/650
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
It depends on the length of the file and where you are IN it as well. If the edits you're making are close enough to the top (or bottom) of a relatively small file, it's possible for the recent edit to still remain visible in the Preview Window even after the incorrect sync attempt. Try a good long xhtml file and scroll to the middle of it and see if that makes a difference.

I can see in the original images you posted that you're scrolled nearly to the bottom of the Preview Window. And that although the sync is still being botched after your edit, it's just not moving the needle enough to make a huge difference.
I have to admit I was using the test epub as supplied by Turtle. I will try the same process with a longer file to see what happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyEbook View Post
@Ashjuk: So how did you take your screenshots when we see Zoom 80% there? This can only be seen after clicking in the Preview window.
If you click on the Preview window, Code View synchronization will occur, and the problem we are discussing is Code View reverse synchronization -> Preview Window.

If you really have Code View 100% and Preview 80% then click on the red paragraph in the Code View and in the Preview window it will not be in the center, but a little above the center.
You are right, the edit point is a little above centre having inserted some text.

It seems I am getting confused because I was using the test epub which has relatively short files so the edit point does not move off screen.

Anyway you all appear to have fixed the bug so you should probably just ignore my ramblings.
Ashjuk is offline   Reply With Quote