View Single Post
Old 08-02-2021, 01:00 AM   #5
LDB
Baker Street Irregular
LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, PaperWhite 4, Aura One, Glowlight Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookCat View Post
I'm puzzled by what you're trying to do and why.
Are you trying to remove content from a copyright book? I'm not sure this is legal.

If it is legal, why not download the book to your computer and try to do this in Calibre . . . whatever you're trying to do.
I'm trying to create a Word document of the contents of my Kindle with just the title and author. I can do it all by editing each one individually but was hoping for a global find/replace type solution. In the interim I have done the individual edit of each entry and what started as 29 pages is now 14 pages in Word. I did a reset on my Kindle and wanted to be able to put back pretty much what was in it at the time.
LDB is offline   Reply With Quote