View Single Post
Old 07-13-2021, 03:35 PM   #35
rvcjew
Addict
rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, T80S, Mars: T80D, Mimas: T103D, Ares Note: K78, Inkpalm 5 Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by mergen3107 View Post
@rvcjew
You can also use this website to upscale the image without loosing quality:
http://waifu2x.udp.jp/
This website is amazing, I use it all the time when switching to higher resolution screens.
Forgot that site existed Thanks.

[QUOTE=lisemolina;4138434]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rvcjew View Post

Hi!! the image was great, I saved it in size 1404 x 1872 on Snagit.
Thanks!! It would be nice if we could have the cover of the book we're currently reading, but since it's not possible (for now) at least we can have fun exchanging pretty pictures!
I thought the stock app did covers for the lock screen? I don't use any of the stock apps on my likebooks so idk.
rvcjew is offline   Reply With Quote