View Single Post
Old 05-25-2021, 05:00 AM   #424
svenlind
Evangelist
svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 12.9, iPad Mini 5, Kindle Voyage, Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitford13 View Post
When people outside the US look at the dot com site (without blocking their location) they’re normally shown what kindle books are available to them, not what’s available to US customers. Even if their country has its own site.
I did see a Kindle edition priced $10.97. I didn't try to buy it.

Being from Denmark I quite often experience that a Kindle book is not "available for purchase". But when I can buy a book I believed that everyone in US could buy it. Pierre Boulle is French so there are probably some strange rights involved.

The Bridge On the River Kwai is available as an epub in a Danish bookstore.
Their English epubs are ADE protected. I don't know if they sell outside Denmark, but here is a link
Edit. The price in Danish crowns is about $10.

Last edited by svenlind; 05-25-2021 at 05:03 AM.
svenlind is offline   Reply With Quote