View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 05:32 PM   #148
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
I don't think you sound like a snob at all, I think you are absolutely right. Even though I am a SVU, fan!
LOL I used to watch SVU until I got hooked on CI. But these days I'm a CBS watcher - all but about two prime time shows I regularly watch are on CBS. Of course, now that it's summer, I'll be skipping around the other channels for Rookie Blue and stuff I missed during the regular season.

I'm just glad I have Retro TV to watch during the day - there's nothing else on in the afternoons except soaps and Jerry Springer. I'm much happier watching Kojak, Rockford Files, Adam-12 and Dragnet.

(I love that the "I Appreciate You Guys Club" (IAYGC) is turning into the "what are we talking about today?" thread. It's nice to have a place to post random discussion that doesn't fit anywhere else but doesn't require it's own thread. I like our little clubhouse.)
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote