View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 01:20 PM   #9
Penforhire
Wizard
Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & iPhone 7+
Hmm, I'd always heard Li-ion batteries preferred lots of little charges so mine gets charged almost every night.

Not terribly important in the end because the reader would still be quite functional even with only 1/2 its original battery capacity for me. And I don't expect to own my Sony for more than three years. But who knows? I'm not impressed enough with the newest batch to want to upgrade my 505 yet.
Penforhire is offline   Reply With Quote