View Single Post
Old 06-13-2014, 01:50 AM   #39
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
@DiapDealer

This was amazingly fast. I hurried to test it on three kinds of stylesheet, condensed, beautified and shorthand, and it worked beautifully for all. The code is very elegant and economical. It's a brand new and very effective solution. I could not dream a better one!

Congratulations to you and Kovid Goyal and many thanks for that.

1. - For the second script.

Forgive me, I am very unfamiliar with it. I understand it gives to calibre-debug the path to the main script (cm2em_calibre.py). I tried to make it work using a right-click, or from the command-line and failed. I will need some additional and basic explanations.

If we use this additional script and if we do not look at the terminal window, could it be possible to get some kind of feedback to know when the epub has been processed? (a text file, a window message, whatever)

2. - An innocent question:

Suppose we have a folder with some epubs. Could it be possible to batch treat them using *.epub? I tried it but it only processed the first one and stopped.

Last edited by roger64; 06-13-2014 at 04:39 AM.
roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote