View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 12:16 PM   #363
Dustbunnie
Dustbunnie can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Dustbunnie can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Dustbunnie can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Dustbunnie can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Dustbunnie can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Dustbunnie can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Dustbunnie can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Dustbunnie can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Dustbunnie can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Dustbunnie can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Dustbunnie can see what is invisible to the naked eye.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
When I was a child and when I was young (I'm almost 60) I used to get teased and looked down on a lot. I think my behaviour was a little "off" because I had so many problems back then. But it means that I have come to a point where I really honestly don't care what other people think about the things I do.

I believe that if you let other people decide what you would read - or at least what you would read in public - you are giving them way too much power over you.

I'm wierd and do a lot of wierd stuff and so what? For instans I like to read books for teens. I just read The Tommorrow series by John Marsden and I loved it.

Dustbunnie
Dustbunnie is offline   Reply With Quote