Thread: Glo Glo Battery Problems
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 04:24 AM   #49
VelvetElvis
Addict
VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Fire HD8, Asus, Sony (T1, PRS-300), Kobo (Glo, Touch, Wireless)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shai-Hulud View Post
You would think so wouldn't you. My second "new" touch is no better and I'm considering RMA'ing that too but I don't really have confidence in this being a hardware issue. I just hope someone at Kobo will front up and confirm either way so we can stop chasing our tails.
It's a bit early to tell, but this 3rd Glo appears to be the same as the other two. From the 20th to this morning, it's dipped from 86% to 48%.

I'd like to find some common traits between us. In my case, I use sideloaded epubs almost exclusively, and I use Calibre to manage my library and transfer books. Wireless has never been configured, and is always off. I can't think of any other setting that might have an impact.

Before I pass judgment, I want to ensure it's gone through several %100-to-%0 cycles.

If this one failed, I would love to send this directly back to a Kobo representative. (Sameer, are you listening?)
VelvetElvis is offline   Reply With Quote