View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 03:00 PM   #5
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
That's exactly what I was looking for, and had seen it referenced in at least one google search.

My question really is whether to "License" it under that creative commons or to just simply say on the Copyright page those couple of things. I don't know that one gets much out of "Officially" releasing with links to that license. Dunno???

...but I'm trying to complete the assembly of this work today and will let everyone know when it's out there.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote