View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 03:15 PM   #83
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
We had a short conversation on that about a half a year or so ago. I think pilotbob said that it had to be available as an ebook either in the U.S. or Canada to be eligible, so a book would be ineligible only if it were available in neither of the two.

I think the logic was something about the U.S. being where most of our members are from while Canada is where this site originates from. My memory of it is a bit hazy but that's my recollection of it.

ETA - I see pilotbob posted above me. Do you recall that, pilotbob? Actually, what you are saying now sounds correct, that it just has to be available as an ebook somewhere. Maybe someone else just proposed the U.S./Canada thing but it wasn't the actual rule.

Last edited by sun surfer; 12-28-2011 at 03:18 PM.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote