View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 02:27 PM   #2273
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Proven Guilty

Quote:

Molly and Charity return from Arctis Tor and reunite with the family at Saint Mary of the Angels.

Dresden's soulgaze of Molly.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Morgan had a fresh cut on one of his ears and his left wrist was tightly wrapped in medical tape. Even so, he stood calmly and steadily, the sword of the White Council’s justice resting with its tip on the floor, his hands folded over the weighted pommel. His expression, as he saw me, was impossible to read. I was used to flat contempt and hostility from the man. Hell, I was used to feeling the same thing about Morgan in reply.

But I’d seen him in action. I’d learned a little bit about what his life was like. I understood what moved him better than I had in the past, and I couldn’t simply dislike him anymore. I respected the man. It didn’t mean that I wouldn’t pants him on national television if I got the opportunity, but I couldn’t simply dismiss him outright anymore, either.

Last edited by alansplace; 08-14-2013 at 06:07 PM. Reason: oops...
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote