View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 06:46 PM   #5
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by desaderal View Post
Hi Authors -

I found a free way to copyright materials. It's a website called www.[spam deleted].com
Or you could just ... write it.

Quote:
Traditional copyrighting is expensive and a long process and the quickie "mail it to yourself" could be problematic if you lost the letter or it got "eaten by the dog/rabbit/parrot pet thingy"
Expensive? I checked the current price ... it's gone up. To ... $35. I spent that much on dinner for two a while ago. At a cheap restaurant. Long process? You fill out an online form. This is similar for most countries.

Quote:
So, I hope this helps others.
We can get Apple reps to lie to us with no difficulty at all; it's no help to have other people doing it too.

Quote:
ps NO, i don't own stock in this company or know the owner or ARE the owner. I'm sure there are others out there too. I am just making a helpful suggestion to others
Given that you claim, elsewhere, to be an author, you know how copyright works. Therefore, you know copyright exists from the moment of writing, and copyright registration isn't "expensive" or "a long process". So when what you say is diametrically at odds with what you should know ... well, I'll leave the drawing of conclusions as an exercise for the student.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote