View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 05:37 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by brent1a View Post
I am building my book in iBooks right now, will Sigil handle an epub export of my book from iBooks?
Or will I need to build both separately?
Sigil should handle loading it. I would suggest doing a FlightCrew validation on it once it's loaded. After you fix anything FC found, save it and give it a run through ePubCheck 3.0 and then fix anything found there. If you think it could be done, check it with ADE to see how it looks. You can either use the desktop ADE or Bluefire Reader for iOS as Bluefire is based around ADE.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote